Ibex Swerve Long Sleeve Top

The Ibex Swerve is a high quality merino long sleeve…

Price Paid: $70 or so

Summary

The Ibex Swerve is a high quality merino long sleeve top. Excellent features include collar, zip neck, and thumb holes. It has a very nice fit, and looks top notch.

Pros

• Good fit
  • Durable for the material
  • Good length
  • Looks nice
  • Chest zipper

Cons

• None

Ibex Swerve is a killer piece. It is one of my-go to pieces. I am 6'2" and 170 pounds, and a small fits me. This top is slightly larger than other smalls from different companies, but it fits very well. It looks slim on its own, but it has room for a t-shirt underneath. Long length to cover back. Sleeves are long enough.

Very comfortable fabric. Surprisingly, it has held up well so far. I do take good care of it, but it has been worn and washed numerous times and looks great. This is more of a midweight fabric. I have an Ibex Hooded Indie, which is thin in comparison, and those have developed small holes. The fabric is in great shape on this Swerve. Collar and chest zipper are great. I don't use the thumb loops on the sleeves much, but nice to have.

I have been pleased with its overall performance. Seems warm, durable, comfortable, good for layering, wicks moisture, and is quite versatile. It is even very stylish. Along with wearing it outdoors, I wear it casually all of the time. Wearing it on its one and it is very breathable. Put a wind shell or rain jacket over and it is quite warm. Sometimes I wish it had a hood attached, but easy to wear a hat or balaclava.

I highly recommend this piece.

I couldn't find many photos of me in it, but the bottom ones give an idea of the fit.

100_2587.jpg