Icebreaker 200 Lightweight Legging

Very good product ;) This product is good for skiing…

Very good product ;)

• Warm
  • Washable
  • Keeps odor away
  • Looks good

• Cost is too high
  • Tops need to be longer

This product is good for skiing and cycling and hiking. I have washed it many times, but it is holding up very well.  I have the Icebreaker Men's 200 top as well and it is holding up better than expected.  I have had both of these products for many years and I wear them for 3-to-4 months and I have no complaints.

You do have to worry about bugs eating your very expensive undergarments and rodents. These are wool, so moths and such will eat them and when I was in Vietnam I had a rodent (rat) make some nice holes in one of my Icebreakers. I always take a set when I travel, since I do love going up mountains.

Bottom line, the Icebreakers are soft, warm, and durable after many washes and I would recommend them for winter. The only bad part about Icebreaker is the high price.  Buy them on sale during late summer ;)

Oh, there is one snag on the tops. The tops should be about 2 inches longer. It is not just me, I read some other reports and other people are also stating the product needs to be made longer. They have a habit of not staying tucked.

Overall, this is a good product. I would give it five stars, but the length of the shirt is a bit annoying, so I give it four stars.

Icebreaker Men's 200 Lightweight Legging

The Men's 200 Lightweight Legging has been discontinued.

The Icebreaker Men's 200 Lightweight Legging is not available from the stores we monitor. It was last seen November 19, 2015 at Sierra Trading Post.

If you're looking for a new base layer bottom, check out the best reviewed current models.