Icebreaker 200 Lightweight Legging - Men's

Very good product ;) This product is good for skiing…

Summary

Very good product ;)

Pros

• Warm
  • Washable
  • Keeps odor away
  • Looks good

Cons

• Cost is too high
  • Tops need to be longer

This product is good for skiing and cycling and hiking. I have washed it many times, but it is holding up very well.  I have the Icebreaker Men's 200 top as well and it is holding up better than expected.  I have had both of these products for many years and I wear them for 3-to-4 months and I have no complaints.

You do have to worry about bugs eating your very expensive undergarments and rodents. These are wool, so moths and such will eat them and when I was in Vietnam I had a rodent (rat) make some nice holes in one of my Icebreakers. I always take a set when I travel, since I do love going up mountains.

Bottom line, the Icebreakers are soft, warm, and durable after many washes and I would recommend them for winter. The only bad part about Icebreaker is the high price.  Buy them on sale during late summer ;)

Oh, there is one snag on the tops. The tops should be about 2 inches longer. It is not just me, I read some other reports and other people are also stating the product needs to be made longer. They have a habit of not staying tucked.

Overall, this is a good product. I would give it five stars, but the length of the shirt is a bit annoying, so I give it four stars.