Icebreaker 200 Lightweight Legging

Very good product ;) This product is good for skiing…

Summary

Very good product ;)

Pros

• Warm
  • Washable
  • Keeps odor away
  • Looks good

Cons

• Cost is too high
  • Tops need to be longer

This product is good for skiing and cycling and hiking. I have washed it many times, but it is holding up very well.  I have the Icebreaker Men's 200 top as well and it is holding up better than expected.  I have had both of these products for many years and I wear them for 3-to-4 months and I have no complaints.

You do have to worry about bugs eating your very expensive undergarments and rodents. These are wool, so moths and such will eat them and when I was in Vietnam I had a rodent (rat) make some nice holes in one of my Icebreakers. I always take a set when I travel, since I do love going up mountains.

Bottom line, the Icebreakers are soft, warm, and durable after many washes and I would recommend them for winter. The only bad part about Icebreaker is the high price.  Buy them on sale during late summer ;)

Oh, there is one snag on the tops. The tops should be about 2 inches longer. It is not just me, I read some other reports and other people are also stating the product needs to be made longer. They have a habit of not staying tucked.

Overall, this is a good product. I would give it five stars, but the length of the shirt is a bit annoying, so I give it four stars.

Discontinued . Whether you're training for a marathon or just taking a cool weather jog, Icebreaker's GT200 Sprint leggings are the perfect moisture-wicking base layer for your workout. Available Colors: BLACK, ADMIRAL, STEALTH, MONSOON/SILVER. Sizes: L, M, S, XL, 2XL.

- Sierra Trading Post

Perfect for spring hikes, late season paddling trips or even another layer under jeans on a cold day, the Bodyfit 200 long underwear bottoms from Icebreaker have many uses. Made of soft, non-irritating merino wool, Icebreaker long underwear resists odors naturally. Merino wool wicks away moisture and breathes to regulate temperature for outstanding comfort in a variety of conditions. With a UPF rating of 50+, fabric offers very good protection from UV light. Icebreaker Bodyfit 200 wool long underwear bottoms have a soft elastic waistband and flat-sewn side seams prevent chafing. Gusseted crotch allows unrestricted range of motion. Functional fly. Easy care: machine wash, line dry.

Icebreaker Bodyfit 200 bottoms insulate during cool-to-cold weather biking and hiking or early and late season skiing and snowboarding with super-soft, moisture-wicking Merino wool that also naturally inhibits odors. Bottom line - the 200 bottoms keep you warm all over without stinking up the lodge.

- Mountain Gear

With a soft waistband, and flat side seams, the full length Icebreaker Leggings 200 give you a warm feeling all over.

- CampSaver.com

The BodyFit 200 Leggings by Icebreaker are have 25% more merino that its predecessor BodyFit 150, making these great for cold weather pursuits. With a soft waistband, and flat side seams, these perfect for mountain biking, hiking, snowsports and everyday wear. Super comfortable and you will not believe this is wool.

- RockCreek