Icebreaker 260 Midweight LS Crewe - Women's

This shirt is the best base layer I've found yet!

Summary

This shirt is the best base layer I've found yet! Warm in cold weather but not too hot in warmer environs. Soft, non-itchy and really nice shaped garment.

Pros

• Warm
  • Breathable
  • Great fit

Cons

• Pricey - but worth it

I bought a lot of base layer shirts before finally spending the $ for wool. I've never looked back and have now found my new gear addiction. Wool is all that they say it is.

Do a test for yourself. Do a workout or hike in a synthetic then the same one next time in the wool shirt and see the difference. It is the best insulator, has the beautiful softness and nothing beats the body odor like it. And it is soft — not rough or itchy.

Other wonderful brands I've found are:  SmartWool and Stoic. I have several layering pieces from head to toe.  Your investment really lasts too. Just do the  smart shopping up front and find clearance leftovers. Summer seems to have the most available variety on sale.

Enough said, you know I really love it!!!!

rated 4.50 of 5 stars All 260 Midweight LS Crewe versions

In addition to the 1 women's review above, there are 3 reviews for other versions of the 260 Midweight LS Crewe. Read all reviews »