Was very hesitant to try, but this is one of the best…

Was very hesitant to try, but this is one of the best buys I've ever made. In 26 degrees and only a wind shell after hiking only fifteen minutes, this keep me DRY  and WARM.

It is a must if you are out in cold and doing hiking/backpacking. I will be looking for more to supplement my wardrobe...a lighter and heavy weight.

I just cannot say enough good things about this base layer...A MUST HAVE  for hiking/backpacking.

KiwiKlimber

I recently found one of these at 60-70% off. I tried it on with the full intention of buying it and realized how incredibly short the torso length is. I've never worn on a base layer with such a short torso length. Even though it was a good deal, I decided not to buy.

rated 5.00 of 5 stars All 260 Midweight Tech Top versions

In addition to the 1 men's review above, there is 1 review for another version of the 260 Midweight Tech Top. Read all reviews »