Icebreaker 260 Midweight Tech Top - Women's

Icebreaker rules! Looks great, non odor, and great…

Price Paid: Can't remember exactly, but it was a great deal from Sierra Trading Post

Icebreaker rules! Looks great, non odor, and great temperature regulation.

• Unsurpassed temperature regulation
  • Practically odor proof
  • Dries quickly
  • Looks great

After discovering Icebreaker products, I tossed all of my synthetic layers. I use the 260 as a mid weight layer and keep it in my pack to toss on when stating still in moderately cool weather.

Over a 150 tank and under the 320 full zip, I am good for temps down to 20°F.

I love the way it resists odor and maintains insulation properties even when wet, and Icebreaker's designs always look good too!

I also like Icebreaker layers, Judy. It took me a while to actually buy one (on sale) due to price, but once I did it became a favorite layer. I think they're very versatile for year-round use.

rated 5.00 of 5 stars All 260 Midweight Tech Top versions

In addition to the 1 women's review above, there is 1 review for another version of the 260 Midweight Tech Top. Read all reviews »