Icebreaker Bodyfit 260 Olympia Crewe

Great product, warm, odor free, and no wool itch from…

Price Paid: 120

Summary

Great product, warm, odor free, and no wool itch from the super fine merino. Their sizing runs on the small side, and you need to be careful of moths!

Pros

• Super warm
  • No smell after wearing it for a long time
  • No itching

Cons

• Have to treat it well and protect from moths
  • Small sizing
  • Expensive

I love my merino undershirts enough that I own four. I have two Icebreaker brand and two not, and the Icebreaker ones have proven more hardy that the others. I have worn this snowboarding, on fieldwork for a couple of weeks at a time, and under dressy clothes in cold climates and it does the job amiably.

My biggest gripe is that their sizing runs small, which seems in keeping with their odd extreme gender advertising. I have their biggest sizes and they barely fit. The sleeves are always too short and I am not 'huge'.