Icebreaker Exp 320 Conquest Hood - Men's

Greetings, i had my Conquest Hood stolen from my car.

Price Paid: ?

Greetings, i had my Conquest Hood stolen from my car. If anyone out there has the fall 2007 model & would like to sell it, i don't care what condition it's in. It travelled everywhere with me & i'm a nerd. i loved that model, so don't hesitate, any time, on,, my name is Dan. bye

Yum, Yum, Yum. Wool, check, monkey paws, check, balaclava…

Fabric: wool

Yum, Yum, Yum. Wool, check, monkey paws, check, balaclava hood, check, full zip, check. This piece has it all. It's warm, light, fits great and moves with me in every direction. Uber-technical in every way it is the piece I would design. I use it for most everything. After I put it on it stays on, usually for the rest of the day.

I like the hood and monkey paws especially. If it is just that little bit cooler then my comfort range I put them to use and they do their part to block wind and give me a few extra degrees. It is made to layer over their Mondo-Zip and it does well, looks good. Great piece of gear.

If you have read any of my other reviews you would see that I work in the outdoor industry so get a substantial discount on this gear. That being said I didn't have a choice on the color, I got it in atomic but would have rather had black. Also the hood pokes up a little bit so it doesn't have the perfectly contoured look the pictures may present. Doesn't hurt performance in any way, just a fashion caveat.

Icebreaker Men's Exp 320 Conquest Hood

The Men's Exp 320 Conquest Hood has been discontinued.

The Icebreaker Men's Exp 320 Conquest Hood is not available from the stores we monitor. It was last seen June 10, 2010 at

If you're looking for a new wool jacket, check out the best reviewed current models.

Granite Gear Air Zippditty Review

High Sierra Wheeled Double Adjustable Ski Bag Review

Jetboil Flash Cooking System Review

STABIL Stride Review

Weegie Weekenders

Trailspace in the morning...and a new hat idea?