Icebreaker EXP 320 Raven Zip Thru

I bought this as an insulation layer for an upcoming…

Fabric: merino
Price Paid: $99 (got a great deal!)

I bought this as an insulation layer for an upcoming camping trip to western Tibet... I was concerned at first because it feels very light for wool. In fact, it felt much softer than a comparable weight merino piece I have from Ibex. This is good, as it has a soft texture I would associate with straight-up high-end casual wear. But insulation? As I have been wearing it in chilly (though by no means Tibet-cold) conditions, I find this merino consistently maintains a comfortable body temperature as it heats up and cools off. I have frequently put it on during a morning chill and then found myself still wearing it in late afternoon. The look is so stylish my friends tell me I look like some sort of British dj in it... An outstanding piece of clothing: great to look at, great to be in and fine technical performance.

The Icebreaker Men's Raven Long-Sleeve Shirt is a versatile four-season layer blessed with warmth and the wicking of Merino. Zip the Raven Shirt under your shell for mid-season skiing, or wear it over a tee on cool summer hikes. Icebreaker's looped wool traps heat, reduces odor, and regulates body temperature, so you don't have to deal with the uncomfortable sweat-cool-down syndrome. Icebreaker even accentuated the mid-layer Raven Shirt with front stripes and a stand-up collar, so you can hit the coffee shop without looking like the haggard guy who just hiked ten miles for an espresso.

- Backcountry Outlet refers to the men's version

Yes, you can cover four seasons with one jacket. This is the ultimate blend of form and function. An ultra warm layering piece in winter, our Raven zip-thru has special looped fabric to trap in the warmth, still with ultra breathability. Raglan sleeves with stand up collar. Eyelet shoulder stripe with cover stitching. Reflective zip. Reverse zip side pockets. 100% pure merino.

- Teton Village Sports refers to the men's version

Free Shipping. Icebreaker Men's Exp 320 Raven (Fall 2007) The Exp 320 Raven by Icebreaker lets you cover all four seasons with one jacket. This is the ultimate blend of form and function. An ultra warm layering piece in winter, our Raven zip-thru has special looped fabric to trap in the warmth, still with ultra breathability.Features: Raven zip-thru has special looped fabric to trap in the warmth Raglan sleeves with stand up collar Eyelet shoulder stripe with cover stitching Reflective zip Reverse zip side pockets 100% pure merino Highly Breathable

- Moosejaw refers to the men's version

Icebreaker EXP 320 Raven Zip Thru

The EXP 320 Raven Zip Thru has been discontinued.

The Icebreaker EXP 320 Raven Zip Thru is not available from the stores we monitor. It was last seen November 20, 2011 at OMCgear.

If you're looking for a new long sleeve performance top, check out the best reviewed current models.