Icebreaker EXP 320 Raven Zip Thru

I bought this as an insulation layer for an upcoming…

Fabric: merino
Price Paid: $99 (got a great deal!)

I bought this as an insulation layer for an upcoming camping trip to western Tibet... I was concerned at first because it feels very light for wool. In fact, it felt much softer than a comparable weight merino piece I have from Ibex. This is good, as it has a soft texture I would associate with straight-up high-end casual wear. But insulation? As I have been wearing it in chilly (though by no means Tibet-cold) conditions, I find this merino consistently maintains a comfortable body temperature as it heats up and cools off. I have frequently put it on during a morning chill and then found myself still wearing it in late afternoon. The look is so stylish my friends tell me I look like some sort of British dj in it... An outstanding piece of clothing: great to look at, great to be in and fine technical performance.

Icebreaker EXP 320 Raven Zip Thru

The EXP 320 Raven Zip Thru has been discontinued.

The Icebreaker EXP 320 Raven Zip Thru is not available from the stores we monitor. It was last seen November 20, 2011 at OMCgear.

If you're looking for a new long sleeve performance top, check out the best reviewed current models.