Icebreaker Siren Bra

So comfortable, packs small and light, dries fast,…

Summary

So comfortable, packs small and light, dries fast, pricey but worth it. Perfect for low impact summer or winter sports. Looks great too.

Pros

• Great fit
  • Great looks
  • Dries fast
  • Packs small

Love this bra. Merino wool doesn't itch at all even on my super sensitive skin (hint wash in"Soak" from yarn stores). Better than a light cotton bra for backpacking or cross-country skiing because of breathability and quick drying. Feels like you're putting on a hug!

Totally worth what I thought was a high price but I've paid more for other sports bras that keep me soaked and chilled during cool down.

I'm a 36B and bought a medium which fits perfectly. Light support, likely not great for high impact stuff, and doesn't stop the pokey bits from showing. Not that there's anything wrong with that :)

FromSagetoSnow

Saw the pic on the website and thought I had wandered of to some OTHER type of site!

If you've owned or used an Icebreaker Siren Bra, please share your experience.

Icebreaker Siren Bra

The Icebreaker Siren Bra is not available from the stores we monitor. It was last seen February 1, 2014 at Backcountry.com.

If you're looking for a new sports bra, check out the best reviewed current models.