Injinji Liner Crew Sock

They work well as next-to-skin liners for mountaineering…

Summary

They work well as next-to-skin liners for mountaineering boots. Use them as liners for most of your climbing seasons...just add a mid-weight sock or thick mountaineering sock over them and add good aftermarket foot-beds and you will have dry comfortable feet for the duration of your trip!

Pros

• Wicks well and dries well
  • Affordable

Cons

• Run slightly small

I use Injinji crew toe socks extensively whenever I go into the mountains. At first I tried Injinji ankle toe socks as that was all I had when they first came out on the market. Used them for trail running and training hikes with lightweight hiking socks over them.

Very comfortable and I have had no problems with them bunching up or causing blisters..etc. I started using the crew length ones because I need more sock since I needed them as liners for my various mountaineering boot sets for different seasons.

I'll never switch back to my old style liner socks. Toe socks really do work!

G00SE

I'm curious. You're using these liners with regular socks or with toe socks? And then you're wearing regular hiking boots?

I never thought I could eliminate blisters with such…

Source: received it as a personal gift

Summary

I never thought I could eliminate blisters with such a simple solution. Sock liners are crucial to my foot happiness.

Pros

• Wicks moisture.
  • Eliminates friction.

If you are going on a distance hike, especially on a hot day, these are a MUST.

I've been a fan of liner socks for years to prevent…

I've been a fan of liner socks for years to prevent blisters when I hike, but Injinji socks are a game-changer. They are amazing!

I got them to wear with my FiveFingers shoes, but now I wear them with all my shoes -- running shoes, boots, everything. I even snuck the black liner socks into my dress shoes for a funeral the other day and I've never been so comfortable in those awful shoes!

I'm totally sold. They make my feet so happy!

If you've owned or used an Injinji Liner Crew Sock, please share your experience.