Injinji Liner Crew Sock

They work well as next-to-skin liners for mountaineering…

Summary

They work well as next-to-skin liners for mountaineering boots. Use them as liners for most of your climbing seasons...just add a mid-weight sock or thick mountaineering sock over them and add good aftermarket foot-beds and you will have dry comfortable feet for the duration of your trip!

Pros

• Wicks well and dries well
  • Affordable

Cons

• Run slightly small

I use Injinji crew toe socks extensively whenever I go into the mountains. At first I tried Injinji ankle toe socks as that was all I had when they first came out on the market. Used them for trail running and training hikes with lightweight hiking socks over them.

Very comfortable and I have had no problems with them bunching up or causing blisters..etc. I started using the crew length ones because I need more sock since I needed them as liners for my various mountaineering boot sets for different seasons.

I'll never switch back to my old style liner socks. Toe socks really do work!

I'm curious. You're using these liners with regular socks or with toe socks? And then you're wearing regular hiking boots?

I never thought I could eliminate blisters with such…

Source: received it as a personal gift

Summary

I never thought I could eliminate blisters with such a simple solution. Sock liners are crucial to my foot happiness.

Pros

• Wicks moisture.
  • Eliminates friction.

If you are going on a distance hike, especially on a hot day, these are a MUST.

I've been a fan of liner socks for years to prevent…

I've been a fan of liner socks for years to prevent blisters when I hike, but Injinji socks are a game-changer. They are amazing!

I got them to wear with my FiveFingers shoes, but now I wear them with all my shoes -- running shoes, boots, everything. I even snuck the black liner socks into my dress shoes for a funeral the other day and I've never been so comfortable in those awful shoes!

I'm totally sold. They make my feet so happy!

On Sale. Injinji Crew Toesock Liner FEATURES of the Injinji Crew Toesock Liner Sock Liner - Designed to be worn as a first layer sock with your favorite outer sock Blister Prevention: Eliminates skin-on-skin friction Moisture Management: Superior fiber construction wicks sweat to keep feet dry Dual Welt Band: Holds Sock In Place SPECIFICATIONS of the Injinji Crew Toesock Liner Coolmax Fiber: Coolmax Fiber is an enhanced fiber that provides superior moisture management and comfort The wicking capabilities of Coolmax fiber are ideal even in the most extreme conditions caused by any sport or activity This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.

Great for hikes and hot days of touring a foreign city Injinji's Coolmax Liner Crew Sock use lightweight CoolMax fabric to prevent stink, zap sweat, and dry quickly. Meanwhile, the unique, seam-free AIS construction prevents chafing and friction with a thin, anti-friction membrane separating your toes.

- Mountain Gear

The thin Injinji Performance-Series Lightweight Mini crew socks are great for use as a base layer under traditional socks or alone when seeking a thin, supportive and comfortable fit. CoolMax(R) polyester wicks moisture, dries quickly and breathes well, allowing you to enjoy the benefits of cool, dry feet; nylon is added for durability. Individual anatomic toe sleeves form a thin anti-blister membrane between toes to eliminate skin-against-skin friction. 2-ply construction prevents sock movement while increasing wicking and circulation. Precisely stitched heels deter bunching and help provide a comfortable fit and easy layering. Double-layered welt top maintains shape for long-lasting performance and support. *Discount will be applied when you check out. Offer not valid for sale-price items ending in $._3 or $._9.

The injinji Coolmax Performance Lightweight Crew Toesock serves as a wicking, comfortable layer between your feet and your running shoes. Wear this technical liner with a five-toed minimalist shoe, a standard runner, an under-layer with thicker over-socks, or with flip-flops (although you might get fashion demerits for this). However you use it, you'll get a blister-free ride thanks to the way this sock separates your toes and quickly moves moisture away from your skin.

Injinji has been making the highest quality toe socks on the market and the Performance Liner sock is no different. From the materials to the manufacturing techniques, these socks were designed to keep your feet dry, cool, and comfortable. PRODUCT FEATURES: Keeps feet comfortably cool, dry, and protected Seamless 5 toe construction Moisture wicking Friction free Fights odor Arch support Vector heel Dual welt band Designed to be worn as the base layer toesock which can interface with your favorite traditional outer sock, or worn alone for those who prefer an ultra-sleek and lightweight design Perfect complement to barefoot performance footwear Materials: 75% CoolMax Enhanced Polyester, 22% Nylon, 3% Lycra

- Appalachian Outdoors