Inov-8 F-Lite 305 PK GTX

These are by far the most comfortable shoes I have…

Materials: Gore-tex
Use: Free Running
Price Paid: $240 US

These are by far the most comfortable shoes I have ever owned. Along with their impressive looks, awesome grip, none marking soles, great impact reduction and light weight they seemed the perfect Free Running shoes, unfortunately they lasted only 1 month before my feet wore a hole through the inner face on both shoes. I only used them on occasion probably 8 times all up in that 1 month.

So in conclusion although they are truly the best shoes I have ever worn they rate extremely low with durability with the steep price of $240 US they hardly seem worthwhile.

I've owned a pair of these for approx 4 months and…

Price Paid: &120

I've owned a pair of these for approx 4 months and wear them quite frequently.  Very comfortable shoes but they're not too durable. I bought them because of the GTX lining but after 3 months or so the toe box started to leak on both shoes, even when walking for short distances on dewy grass.