WEIGHT 315 G / 11.1 OZ
UPPER SYNTHETIC, NYLON
LINING MESH
SIZES 4-13 (HALF SIZES) AND 14 (FULL SIZES)

Great shoe right out of box. Little to no break-in…

Summary

Great shoe right out of box. Little to no break-in needed. My pair of size 13s weighed 24.4oz. Quick drying.

Pros

• Stable
  • Dry quickly

Used these for three days in Olympic National Park. It rained the first two days...hard. The second day I traversed significant snow at higher elevations. The third day it didn't rain, but everything was still wet. These shoes were comfortable right out of the box.

I encountered no problems during my break-in hikes. They remained comfortable throughout my hike in the Olympics. They were wet for the entire trip, and didn't completely dry out until the hike was over. My feet never got uncomfortably cold, even in the snow.

The soles are lugged well. Traction was good on wet rocks and roots. I slipped a couple times but that was probably user error and not due to the shoes. Traction in snow was good, especially kick stepping toe holds.

This trip threw everything at the shoes — rain, stream crossings, snow, lots of mud. They performed great. On my scale, my size 13s weighed 24.4 ounces for the pair. These shoes were one of the items I was most pleased with on this hike.