Integral Designs Renaissance

This was my first ID product purchased over five years…

Design: Mummy
Fill: Primaloft Sport
Temperature Rating: 20F
Weight: 2lb 6oz
Price Paid: ???

This was my first ID product purchased over five years ago and it has been my first-choice bag; fall - winter - spring. I have slept in temperatures to 4F with extra clothing. The foot section has more room and comfort than any other bag I have used, the zipper has a stiff nylon backing for no zipper snagging and the hood closes tight but in fact, rarely do I have to draw cord it tight, it just sort of forms to fit the head. The only hit is the chest / hood closing; mine is the older version and is hard to work and has ruff / sharp edges on the velcro. Since, ID has re-fined this area and my newer bags are superb. And being synthetic filled, the insulation in the chest collar is stiff and does not seal up super-tight unless the draw cord is pulled super tight. I have a custom zipper to match my bivy sack and to save weight (6-8oz depending on which scale is used).

Belay-Off