Integral Designs Renaissance

This was my first ID product purchased over five years…

Design: Mummy
Fill: Primaloft Sport
Temperature Rating: 20F
Weight: 2lb 6oz
Price Paid: ???

This was my first ID product purchased over five years ago and it has been my first-choice bag; fall - winter - spring. I have slept in temperatures to 4F with extra clothing. The foot section has more room and comfort than any other bag I have used, the zipper has a stiff nylon backing for no zipper snagging and the hood closes tight but in fact, rarely do I have to draw cord it tight, it just sort of forms to fit the head. The only hit is the chest / hood closing; mine is the older version and is hard to work and has ruff / sharp edges on the velcro. Since, ID has re-fined this area and my newer bags are superb. And being synthetic filled, the insulation in the chest collar is stiff and does not seal up super-tight unless the draw cord is pulled super tight. I have a custom zipper to match my bivy sack and to save weight (6-8oz depending on which scale is used).

Belay-Off

The Barking Dawg

If you've owned or used an Integral Designs Renaissance, please share your experience.

Integral Designs Renaissance

The Renaissance has been discontinued.

No price on record.

The Integral Designs Renaissance is not available from the stores we monitor.

If you're looking for a new 3-season synthetic sleeping bag, check out the best reviewed current models.