I/O Merino Contact 2 3/4 Tight

Help get this product reviewed:

You know the feelingthat sinking sensation that comes at the end of the day when you take off your ski or snowboard boots only to find that your baselayer bottoms have bunched up in a 100 different places and created a necrotic minefield across your shins. Looks like you have a case of wrinkly shin syndrome, partner. Do your lower extremities a favor and get the Contact 2 3/4- Length Tights from I/O Bio Merino. These 3/4-length tights provide enough warmth to serve as a midweight layering piece on super-blustery days or can stand on their own in calmer conditions (if you're into the tight tights look).

- Backcountry.com refers to the men's version

A great companion for your ski socks, the I/O Bio Merino Men's Contact 2 3/4 Tight won't bunch in your ski boots. Moisture wicking, anti-microbial and anti-bacterial, these long underwear base layer bottoms will keep you in all day comfort. The I/O Bio Merino Contact 2 3/4 Tight for men makes a great addition your baselayer system.

- Altrec Outdoors refers to the men's version

I/O Merino Contact 2 3/4 Tight

$84.95 (men's)

The I/O Merino Contact 2 3/4 Tight is not available from the stores we monitor. It was last seen November 24, 2011 at Backcountry.com.

If you're looking for a new base layer bottom, check out the best reviewed current models.