I/O Merino Signature Track Pant

Live and play in the I/O Biocompatibles Women's Signature Track Pant, knowing that the natural, sustainable merino wool of this garment makes it (quite possibly) the most comfortable and functional pant you'll ever wear. The high-quality merino wool fiber used in this I/O Bio merino pant is durable, heat and soil resistant, has natural odor-fighting properties, and provides warmth even when wet. Just because the Signature Track Pant is wool doesn't automatically mean it's itchy-this merino wool is exceptionally soft against your skin.

- Backcountry Outlet

After a long day of skinning and carving, relax at the resort in your Signature Track Pant for women by I/O BIO. The 100% Merino wool breathes like a dream, stays itchless, and odor-free all afternoon long.

- Mountain Gear

The I/O Women's Signature Track Pant is remarkably slimming, super comfortable and built for running the retriever as well as downward dog. Quick-wicking Merino wool makes them perfect for your outdoor pursuits.You'll love the way 100% I/O Bio Merino wool Vosges Terry fabric feels against your skin whether you're relaxing in the shade or braving the afternoon sun.Natural, renewable, fine-thread Merino wool is soft, itch-free, warm, quick-drying and does not absorb odors.Merino wool can absorb up to 30% of its weight in water without feeling wet or losing its insulating capability.UV- and burn-resistant for long-term durability.Can be washed and tumble dried for convenient cleaning.

- NRS

I/O Merino Signature Track Pant

The I/O Merino Signature Track Pant is not available from the stores we monitor. It was last seen January 15, 2013 at Mountain Gear.

If you're looking for a new base layer bottom, check out the best reviewed current models.