Isis Active Bra

Great quality and wicking, but I'm between sizes.

Source: bought via a "pro deal"

Summary

Great quality and wicking, but I'm between sizes.

Pros

• wicking material

Cons

• weird fit for longer torsoed 36B

The quality and venting features of the fabric impress me, but the fit isn't quite right for me. I'm a 36" and I bought this bra in a medium before and the circumference was too tight, and the straps a bit too short. If a bra is too tight my back starts to get achey, so I gave the medium away.

I got it in a Large and I find that it is much more comfortable, but as I wear it, it starts to ride up in the middle of the back, indicating it is too big. I backpack a lot and need a uber wicking bra. This is the only one that I think can do it, but darn it, can it come in a medium-and a half?

I miss the bra I had by Patagonia. They stopped making it.  I was hoping I'd like the Active Bra better.

The Isis Active Bra lends support for your workout or your everyday routine. Thanks to its seamless design, chafing and bra lines are minimized, and the breathable, moisture-managing fabric helps keep you comfortable whether you're getting your cardio at the gym or taking a lap around the lake.

Feel comfortable from the inside out with the Isis Active Bra. Adjustable straps allow for a customized fit; specially engineered knit patterns give moisture management and support without chafing during medium-impact activities. Women who wear cups A and B should start every outfit with the Active Bra.

- Altrec Outdoors

Isis Women's Active Bra DECENT FEATURES of the Isis Women's Active Bra Engineered knit pattern for moisture management and support Chafe-free seamless construction Single layer shaped cups Adjustable straps Rib knit support channel under cups The SPECS Support: Medium-impact A and B cup Fabric: 6.6 oz 76% nylon, 19% polyester, 5% spandex with Evaporator Technology

With a seamless scoop neckline, ISIS' Active Bra has channeled construction to provide perfect A and B cup support for climbing, hiking, and lounging in your favorite coffee shop. Chafe-free seamless construction never rubs you the wrong way, no matter how active your day gets.

- Mountain Gear

Isis Active Bra

The Isis Active Bra is not available from the stores we monitor. It was last seen September 18, 2013 at Backcountry.com.

If you're looking for a new sports bra, check out the best reviewed current models.