Great quality and wicking, but I'm between sizes.

Source: bought via a "pro deal"

Summary

Great quality and wicking, but I'm between sizes.

Pros

• wicking material

Cons

• weird fit for longer torsoed 36B

The quality and venting features of the fabric impress me, but the fit isn't quite right for me. I'm a 36" and I bought this bra in a medium before and the circumference was too tight, and the straps a bit too short. If a bra is too tight my back starts to get achey, so I gave the medium away.

I got it in a Large and I find that it is much more comfortable, but as I wear it, it starts to ride up in the middle of the back, indicating it is too big. I backpack a lot and need a uber wicking bra. This is the only one that I think can do it, but darn it, can it come in a medium-and a half?

I miss the bra I had by Patagonia. They stopped making it.  I was hoping I'd like the Active Bra better.