Isis Henna Day

Great comfort for all day wear. I've long been a fan…

Source: bought via a "pro deal"

Summary

Great comfort for all day wear.

Pros

• Adjustable straps
  • Cup shape

Cons

• Isis sizing compared to other bras I've worn...

I've long been a fan of Isis bras, but the Active Bra which I reviewed earlier, has a different fit then a lot of their bras. In this bra, since I thought I was a Large in the Active Bra, I order a large in this bra. I am normally a 36B, but in some Isis bras of the past a medium has been too tight around or the straps are too short for my long torso.  In this bra a large is true to the sizing chart on Isis.

It is just hard to know what the fit of this brand is without trying it on in the store, as great as their bras are, not all stores carry all their products (Onion River Sports in Montpelier, VT does a great job of carrying this brand in full style choices).

Otherwise, I think that once I get this bra in a medium, I will love to wear it for hiking in cooler weather and everyday wear. Also in the medium I think it will boost the girls enough to be a flattering fit without needing to upgrade to an underwire bra.  It is a bit thick for really humid weather, but I think overall it wicks well and is a great bra.

The slightly wider (but not too wide) straps don't dig into the shoulders and the cup shape is flattering enough to be worn with a V neck. If going to a yoga class, one may want to bring a bra that doesn't scoop down so low.

Lori M

Hi there - I'm wondering if you have worn this under a pack? If so, did the clasp dig at all? TY

silveriec

It didn't bother me, as things like that usually do. However, I wasn't carrying a ton of weight. I imagine if I was backpacking for more than a few days I would notice it. Did you hear that Isis is no longer soon? So if you want to try this out... better look now. I saw some on GearTrade.com as well. I still need to get a Medium, as the Large was too big for me.

Lori M

TYVM! I did wonder about the company as there were no bras on their website - thanks again!

silveriec

Lori: Try GearX.com and search "Isis". It is a VT store (where Isis used to be) and they have all their bras on sale. Not sure what sizes are left.

TY

Visit Isis's Henna Day page.

On Sale. Isis Women's Henna Day Bra DECENT FEATURES of the Isis Women's Henna Day Bra Chafe-free seamless construction Internal shape pocket accommodates foam pad or prosthetic Smooth knit double layer cups Adjustable straps Adjustable back hook and eye closure The SPECS of the Isis Women's Henna Day Bra Support: High-impact B and C cup Fabric: 9 oz 92% nylon, 8% spandex with Evaporator Technology

A new style from Isis the Isis Henna Day Bra for women features chafe-free seams and adjustable straps for a seamless fit.

- Altrec Outlet

If you're in the A to B range and you'd like a comfy bra that toes the line between sport and casual, go for the Isis Henna Day Bra.

The Isis Henna Day Bra is one of the most comfortable sports bras out there. Feminine designs and bright colors will give you an instant mood lift. Chafe-free seamless construction plus stretchy support make this bra so comfortable you'll be able to wear it all day. Made with breathable, highly wicking materials to keep you cool and dry. Smooth knit, double layer cups provide excellent coverage. Medium impact support for A and B cups. The Isis Henna Day Bra is built for sports with the comfort of an everyday bra. Material: 11 oz. 92 percent nylon / 8 percent spandex w/Evaporator Technology. Adjustable straps. Back hook & eye closure. Medium-impact support A&B cup. Sizing: Small (32-34), Medium (34-36), Large (36-38). Colors: Azure, Aster

- Tahoe Mountain Sports

Isis Henna Day

The Isis Henna Day is not available from the stores we monitor. It was last seen November 10, 2013 at Moosejaw.

If you're looking for a new sports bra, check out the best reviewed current models.