Jack Wolfskin light hikers

I bought this pair of boots in a trip to Germany.

Materials: Sude & Nylon
Use: Light hiking
Break-in Period: 1 day
Weight: Less than 2.5 lbs.
Price Paid: 75 Deutch Mark (~$38 USD)

I bought this pair of boots in a trip to Germany. A friend of mine living in such country took me to the Jack Wolfskin store in Münster, which I wasn’t aware of.

At the beginning, I didn't give a bit for them, however the price was accessible to my pocket, so I decided to take them with me, plus the short trying that I did in the store that confirmed that were comfortable.

Then, when I arrived into my country, I started to do some hiking into rough terrain, and it was a surprise to me when I realized the truly boot’s performance.

They were comfortable, light, and had good traction. Vibram sole was good and resistant. They felt pretty much like sneakers.

Good for light hiking/trekking with less than 35 lbs backpacks. No GTX, nor water resistant features. Thin insole that may be replaced by a thicker one plus proper socking layering.

If you've owned or used a Jack Wolfskin light hikers, please share your experience.

Jack Wolfskin light hikers

The Jack Wolfskin light hikers is not available from the stores we monitor.