Jacks 'R' Better Katahdin Quilt

Length 85 in
Width 61 in
Loft 3.5 in
Packs Into 8 inches diameter by 11 inches tall

The product is beautifully constructed of quality…

Summary

The product is beautifully constructed of quality materials, and with great detail to comfort as well as function. The seller made himself completely available to me with problem solving for my special needs, and was able to give me a product that completely works for my needs.

Pros

• Quality of materials
  • quality of construction
  • Good weight for my purposes
  • Seller sensitivity to my special needs, and ability to meet them

Cons

• Would choose a different color for the interior of the bag

The Katahdin Quilt is a beautiful, lightweight, comfortable and functional quilt. It surpasses any expectations that I had about this product. Jack at Jack's R Better worked closely with me to help me evaluate the materials and construction process to best match them to my need.

I am severely chemically sensitive and intolerant of many fabrics, so buying a new sleeping quilt was a very daunting project. Jack supplied me with samples of almost all the materials and talked me through the manufacture process so that I could realistically evaluate whether or not it would work for me.

He then helped me choose the right bag for me given my body size, planned use, etc. I feel extremely pleased with my bag, and the support that I received from Jack's R Better!

I also enjoy the fact that this product can be considered quite ecofriendly and chemically safe. The DWR fabric is constructed with manipulating the fabric rather than adding chemicals. And it uses down, which is free of petrochemicals.

The folks at JRB are incredible. Their reputation is excellent. I'd love to see some pics of your quilt. Are you using this in a hammock?

ammasgirl

I am using this for tent camping, not with a hammock. it has been great so far. I'll try to post one photo: I'm not so good at this type of picture taking. The quilt has a foot box so I have that as an option, which is cool. The pic shows a wrinkled quilt from having been in the stuff sack.

ammasgirl

actually, sorry, I don't see where to post the photo. they ahve pics on the website, and even one in the corner of this page of my exact quilt.

Jacks 'R' Better Katahdin Quilt

The Jacks 'R' Better Katahdin Quilt is not available from the stores we monitor.

If you're looking for a new top quilt, check out the best reviewed current models.