Jag Bags Silk Sleeping Bag Liner

I got this originally for a cross-country travel as…

Pros

• Keeps the inside of the sleeping bag extra warm
  • Keeps the inside of the sleeping bag clean
  • Great for hotels and hostels to fight against bed bugs.
  • Great against insect bites
  • Comes in cool colors

Cons

• None so far that I have noticed

I got this originally for a cross-country travel as I was going to be in a car half the time and in hotels the other half of the time. I got it to have the ability to have a great, warm night's sleep no matter where I ended up on my travels.

This has multi-use functions and is great for camping, car camping, hotels, hostels, etc. I would suggest to pick one up as they are not that expensive and great to have around even if the heat in your apartment goes out for a day or two.

So many uses and a must have!

The Jagbag endura sleeping bag liners are wonderful.

Design: I use the rectangular one in my mummy bag...
Fill: PURE SILK
Temperature Rating: adds 5-10 degrees warmth
Weight: nil
Price Paid: $32 USD shipped

The Jagbag endura sleeping bag liners are wonderful. They are pure silk, wick moisture, keep you warmer in the winter and cooler in the summer, and the silk itself is luxurious.

BEST of all they are very affordable due to the difference in currency values between US and New Zealand. I am going to have to get some silk sheets and pillow slips from them too!

Jag Bags Silk Sleeping Bag Liner

The Jag Bags Silk Sleeping Bag Liner is not available from the stores we monitor.

If you're looking for a new sleeping bag liner, check out the best reviewed current models.

Congratulations, Sheila, Winner of a Year's Worth of Nikwax