JanSport Celestial 3L

It is an amazing bag. I have used it on vacation,…

Number of Pockets: 3 zipper - 3 inside, one for the reservoir, one mesh in the smaller zipper, padded one for iPod.
Max. Load Carried: not much, it's better for day trips
Height of Owner: 5'6"

It is an amazing bag. I have used it on vacation, touring, at the beach, at camp, biking, volunteering, amusmeent parks.

It is not too big to be bulky, in fact there are even straps to make it smaller and closer to your body. The water reservoir is big and great for a hot day of hard labor. The bite straw is perfect, has a lock, and even a holder pocket for when you're not using it. It's the smartest bag I've ever owned, and frequently get comments and questions on where I got it and where others can purchase them.

I HIGHLY recomend this bag. It's the perfect size for a jacket, camera, food, and various other goodies like iPod (it has a headphone slit in the top), and phone. It's my favorite bag by far.

JanSport Celestial 3L

The Celestial 3L has been discontinued.

The JanSport Celestial 3L is not available from the stores we monitor. It was last seen November 14, 2007 at Backcountry Outlet.

If you're looking for a new hydration pack, check out the best reviewed current models.