I purchased this as a first pack for my wife. We have…

Max. Load Carried: 25 lbs
Height of Owner: 5'3"
Price Paid: $100-ish

I purchased this as a first pack for my wife. We have been on multiple overnight excursions and have no complaints. The pack fits the standards I have come to know from JanSport. As for the previous post, JanSport packs come with a lifetime warranty (http://www.jansport.com/js_warranties.php). Overall I would recommend this bag for anyone looking to get into backpacking and not wanting to spend a lot of money.

My girlfriend got this bag online. She was excited…

Size: short

My girlfriend got this bag online. She was excited at first. It is confortable and can carry a lot of stuff. However, after using twice, the shoulder strap broke! What a piece of junk! You sure don't want that to happen on the trail. Do not buy this bag !