JanSport Equinox 33

I love this pack! I mainly use it for overnight travel;…

Design: rucksack
Size: 2000 cu.in.
Number of Pockets: 3
Max. Load Carried: 25 lbs
Height of Owner: 5' 10"

I love this pack! I mainly use it for overnight travel; it's perfect for running through the airport and just the right size to put under the seat on the plane. It holds everything I need for two days out and is very comfortable to wear. And it looks cool to boot.

My only complaint is that the key clip in the middle pocket gets caught on the zipper. I wish JanSport had designed this better.

I use this pack everyday to carry my books and homework…

Design: rucksack
Size: 2000
Number of Pockets: 3 main pockets
Max. Load Carried: 55 lbs
Height of Owner: 6'

I use this pack everyday to carry my books and homework in and on the weekends I use it as an ultralight backpack for camping. It's durable and made out of rip-stop nylon. It's perfect for multi-purpose life. It has an organization pocket, a compression strap on either side, 2 bottom compression straps and 2 mesh side pockets for water bottles. The 1.5 inch waist belt is not low enough on my waist for it to be effective. The shoulder straps are wide and firm enough to carry heavy loads comfortably. They say the back padding is made out of moisture wicking material, but my back still gets just as wet as normal. I had to modify a hydration tube exit hole. All in all, it's a great multi-function pack and perfect for what I use it for and how much money a po' student can pay.

JanSport Equinox 33

The Equinox 33 has been discontinued.

The JanSport Equinox 33 is not available from the stores we monitor. It was last seen January 17, 2010 at Campmor.