Jones Snowboards Higher 30 Backpack

This is a great bag. It doesn't look that big, but…

Source: received it as a personal gift

Summary

This is a great bag. It doesn't look that big, but you can fit a ton of gear in it! Love the helmet strap and probe sleeves.

Pros

• Big enough to take a couple days worth of gear if you need to
  • Great balance
  • Looks good
  • Full of features

Cons

• Zippers can stick a bit

I took up splitboarding this year and my wife, knowing that I desperately needed I new bag to hold all my gear, got me this bag for Christmas.

I have been very impressed with this bag. It has plenty of room for all of my gear and everything is easily accessible. I really enjoy the stowaway helmet sling so that I don't have to wear my helmet during ascent. I also like the soft goggle pocket and sleeves in the back pocket for your shovel and probes.

This was a well thought out product (I'd expect nothing less from Mr. Jones) that is easy to use, comfortable to wear, and, so far, very durable. I've had a few other bags from some of the bigger names in the backpack industry over my 20+ years skiing and snowboarding, but this one beats them all hands down.

I highly recommend this to anyone who's looking to spend a little time in the backcountry, or even just on the lifts.

Welcome to Trailspace, Kya!