Julbo Colorado

I recently bought these glasses at a closeout price.

I recently bought these glasses at a closeout price. To be completely honest these are the best pair of sunglasses I have ever owned. the last few pairs of sunglasses I bought were Dragons and before that I had a couple pair of Oakleys. As far as for the money these glasses beat both of the brands that I had owned.

I am a heavy biker and because these glasses have large lenses and guards on the sides they make them ideal for keeping the wind and bugs out of your eyes. Also the visual quality of the glasses is great. Although sometimes I get sick of seeing everything with a faint yellow tint.

The only gripe I have about these glasses is the guards are kind of made cheaply the thing holding them in are small plastic pegs that you have to forcibly insert in the holes on the rims of the glasses. I can see over time the pegs wearing out and/or breaking from removing and reinserting them. I have had them for almost 6 months and that is the only downside to them. So as far as I am concerned great buy even for the regular retail price!

If you've owned or used a Julbo Colorado, please share your experience.