Justin's Chocolate Hazelnut Butter

This stuff is DELICIOUS! I used to be hooked on Nutella,…

This stuff is DELICIOUS! I used to be hooked on Nutella, but after trying this stuff I could really tell how disgustingly processed it was.

It's nice because you can actually taste every ingredient in the butter. The hazelnuts are ground down super fine, so it's not a chunky butter, and every now and then I can get that hint of sea salt in there, which is nice because you get the sweet and salty all in one. I snack on it with apples/bananas (usually apples, since they don't smush as quickly in your pack).

It's so delicious, I bought an entire jar! Found at Whole Foods in Maine. (Which is dreadful because we don't have it in the East Coast of Canada!!)

If you've owned or used a Justin's Chocolate Hazelnut Butter, please share your experience.

Justin's Chocolate Hazelnut Butter

The Justin's Chocolate Hazelnut Butter is not available from the stores we monitor. It was last seen February 27, 2014 at REI.

If you're looking for a new snack/side dish, check out the best reviewed current models.