Kamik Northfield Winter Pac Boots

These boots are warm no doubt. I look forward to tromping…

Weight: 4.7 lbs

These boots are warm no doubt. I look forward to tromping through soggy, slushy snow, or spring time trail funk.

These boots are definitely comfortable. Now the reason for the missing star, the sizes run a bit small. They could use an insole also. The included liner is awesome, warm and supportive, but the arch support is lacking.

Also the sole is perfect for clamping on snow shoes, or crampons, and work perfectly for ice cold dirt.

Only prob, the sole is to hard for packed ice and snow and gives no traction. I spent a trip to eastern Oregon with warm feet but a sore butt.

I also had an awesome hike up to Delicate Arch in Arches National Park. It was 17 degrees with packed snow, i had to hold my girlfriend's hand so her and her Sorrels could keep me on my feet.

These boots are great, get a set of insoles and a pair of Yaktraks. They're the best boots you've ever owned.

CLOSEOUTS . Winter challenged Kamik to build a boot that would withstand the coldest gusts and highest snow drifts; the Northfield winter pac boot was their response. Waterproof bottoms effortlessly keep feet dry, and a removable moisture-wicking Zylex(R) liner retains warmth. Suede and nylon upper with flexible rubber shell Padded collar and tongue EVA midsole Traction outsole Comfort rated to -40 F Height: 8- ” Weight: 4 lb. 12 oz. pr. Medium width CLOSEOUTS . China. Half sizes order up. Visit our Winter Boot Guide Visit our Shoe Sizing Guide

- Sierra Trading Post

Kamik Northfield Winter Pac Boots

The Northfield Winter Pac Boots has been discontinued.

The Kamik Northfield Winter Pac Boots is not available from the stores we monitor. It was last seen December 6, 2009 at Sierra Trading Post.

If you're looking for a new winter boot, check out the best reviewed current models.