Kavu Climber Bag

I have owned this bag for 7 years. I have used it…

Number of Pockets: 2 outside, 2 inside
Max. Load Carried: 25lbs
Height of Owner: 5'5''
Price Paid: ? dont remember

I have owned this bag for 7 years. I have used it on many roadtrips and I use it every day to carry my breakfast and lunch and layers of clothing to work. If I climbed I can see how it would be a great rope bag.

It is a great size for a carry on when flying. I call it the black hole bag because it seems to be neverending when I need to pack things. The padded shoulder strap make it handy for long walks. Just enough pockets for organizing and not overboard. Get this bag.

My only wish is that they made more colors. I would like to get a new one with a more attractive color.

The Climbers Bag by Kavu has an adjustable wide padded shoulder piece, along with padded back section and adjustable waist strap, keeping the Climber Bag in place for those quick maneuvers. Interior storm flap with drawcord closure keeps out the debris.

- RockCreek

CLOSEOUTS . All-purpose Kavu Climbers bag goes from beach to boulder to grocery store. Large main compartment Drawcord storm flap Front touch-fasten pocket Compression strap Quick-release buckle Wide shoulder strap: Adjustable to 40 Size (L/W/D): Approx. 14x10x8 Weight: 1 lb. Fabric: Rugged cotton canvas CLOSEOUTS . China.

- Sierra Trading Post

Kavu Climber Bag

The Climber Bag has been discontinued.

The Kavu Climber Bag is not available from the stores we monitor. It was last seen March 13, 2008 at RockCreek.

If you're looking for a new daypack (under 2,000 cu in), check out the best reviewed current models.