Kayland Globo

Great boots! Extremely comfy! Used them from day hikes…

Price Paid: 150 US pro-deal

Great boots! Extremely comfy! Used them from day hikes to going up 5000m with 30-35KG on back! They are super solid, wear well, could use them as they are, walked around town for few days and that's it.

The eVent works very well. I was dry for days on days in the snow. After many days out with them still no sign of wear - the sole is in great shape and same with the upper!

The fit is good, a bit wider then the average - good plus for my feet! I like the fact how well they hold your feet in place and still not going extra high - I used a 4 hooks boots before and like the fact I feel just as good with the Globo and their 3 hook system! I do need to tie them with a double knot.

I love Kayland - think they are one of the best book maker out there and not many people use them! Great buy by all means - and I used to (and still) love Lowa! So right now I will put them on the same level if not better!!!

Visit Kayland's Globo page.

Tough trekking and hunting boot in Nubuck leather.

- GearX.com

Kayland Globo

The Kayland Globo is not available from the stores we monitor. It was last seen June 10, 2010 at GearX.com.