I love this boot. Very comfortable, very breathable,…

Materials: eVent waterproofing, leather.
Use: hiking, walks, winter wear.
Break-in Period: a few hours
Weight: not sure, probly 3/4 of a lb per boot.
Price Paid: about $100

I love this boot. Very comfortable, very breathable, waterproof, supportive. The boot is built to feel pretty hard, but it's in a way that really cradles the foot.

Excellent traction on the sole, never had a problem in the 6 months I've been wearing them. Also, almost no break in time, I was completely comfortable wearing them on longer walks and hikes after only a day or so.

Mine were pretty inexpensive, but I don't know what the going price for them is, so maybe I'm wrong, but 100 seemed very reasonable for such a nice pair of boots.

My only problem with them is that my toes can get a little bothered some times, but I think that is mostly my foot as I have very flat feet and could do with some orthotics.