I really wanted this shoe but I was unable to find…

I really wanted this shoe but I was unable to find a source to buy it from. I couldn't even find out how much it costs. I finally settled for a pair of Cliffs by Puma. Oh well, as soon as I find something I like they go and change everything.

I can rate these shoes on comfort, grip, and sleekness…

Materials: leather
Use: short but challenging dayhikes
Break-in Period: instantly broken-in
Weight: 170 pounds
Price Paid: approx. $85 Cdn.

I can rate these shoes on comfort, grip, and sleekness of design. They are very comfortable, I didn't buy them to fit like a climbing shoe like a friend of mine who did and wound up blowing out the toe!! They are very grippy on most terrain but of course are great on rock. They have a nice sharp edge and narrow design for great placements in tight places and skinny ridges. I've had these shoes for three years and can attest to their strength though, I love them too much to thrash on consistently! I'm not sure that Kayland even makes this model anymore.