Kayland Zephyr

Only thing I can say is: Absolutely the best boot…

Price Paid: $125 on sale

Only thing I can say is: Absolutely the best boot out there!!

I own a pair of Zamberlan 540's, Asolo Fugitives, Dunham Waffle Stompers and Salomon Pro Ice

I bought this pair for my son He never got them 8-). He got the 2nd pair. I will own another pair of these..  Hiked thru rain, mud, wet grass, rocks while carrying a 42# pack, maybe not rated for that, but they did a Great Job!! Dry feet all day.

Backpacker said "they fit 6 different testers' feet, with no problems". I believe them. This is why I bought them. My son complains about how boots fit...NOT a word about these not fitting.

I love these boots. I have owned them for over a year now. You can't tell it by looking.

My feet love these boots. They are good for light…

My feet love these boots. They are good for light to med weight backpacking too. I am 5' tall and carried 45 lbs with no problem. These boots are great with no wear in time. LOVE LOVE them.

I tried on Scarpas, La Sportivas, Lowas, Asolos and I returned them all and kept these even though I was unfamiliar with the brand at that time. I will always try on Kaylands before I buy any other kind of boots, like mountaineering boots.

If you've owned or used a Kayland Zephyr, please share your experience.