Only thing I can say is: Absolutely the best boot…

Price Paid: $125 on sale

Only thing I can say is: Absolutely the best boot out there!!

I own a pair of Zamberlan 540's, Asolo Fugitives, Dunham Waffle Stompers and Salomon Pro Ice

I bought this pair for my son He never got them 8-). He got the 2nd pair. I will own another pair of these..  Hiked thru rain, mud, wet grass, rocks while carrying a 42# pack, maybe not rated for that, but they did a Great Job!! Dry feet all day.

Backpacker said "they fit 6 different testers' feet, with no problems". I believe them. This is why I bought them. My son complains about how boots fit...NOT a word about these not fitting.

I love these boots. I have owned them for over a year now. You can't tell it by looking.

rated 5.00 of 5 stars All Zephyr versions

In addition to the 1 men's review above, there is 1 review for another version of the Zephyr. Read all reviews »