Love these sandals and have no problems. The inner…

Summary

Love these sandals and have no problems. The inner sole is wearing at the heel edge after 8 months use but they have been great. Super fit and I just wish I could find them again. I have foot injuries and these made all the difference for me.

Pros

• Slip on convenient and very cool, comfortable.

Cons

• Can't find anymore.

I have the Bison. Good support, great arch for a normal arch, high enough instep which is getting harder to find in men's shoes. True to size, not too bad a grip though not for hiking. Vents well. So far the sandal is holding up well. Why did Keen stop manufacturing them!!!!

I have owned the Keen Aruba sandals just under two…

Materials: Nylon
Use: Casual
Break-in Period: None
Weight: Light

I have owned the Keen Aruba sandals just under two years and the tread part of the sole is coming unattached from the body of the sandal. I contacted Keen customer service by phone and they were unresponsive to my concern that a $65 pair of sandals is falling a part in less that two years.

While these sandals are very comfortable, the fact that they do not last makes me say save your money and buy a $20 pair of sandals from Target, Walmart, etc. and you will not be disappointed when they come a part after two years.