Keen Aruba

Love these sandals and have no problems. The inner…

Summary

Love these sandals and have no problems. The inner sole is wearing at the heel edge after 8 months use but they have been great. Super fit and I just wish I could find them again. I have foot injuries and these made all the difference for me.

Pros

• Slip on convenient and very cool, comfortable.

Cons

• Can't find anymore.

I have the Bison. Good support, great arch for a normal arch, high enough instep which is getting harder to find in men's shoes. True to size, not too bad a grip though not for hiking. Vents well. So far the sandal is holding up well. Why did Keen stop manufacturing them!!!!

I have owned the Keen Aruba sandals just under two…

Materials: Nylon
Use: Casual
Break-in Period: None
Weight: Light

I have owned the Keen Aruba sandals just under two years and the tread part of the sole is coming unattached from the body of the sandal. I contacted Keen customer service by phone and they were unresponsive to my concern that a $65 pair of sandals is falling a part in less that two years.

While these sandals are very comfortable, the fact that they do not last makes me say save your money and buy a $20 pair of sandals from Target, Walmart, etc. and you will not be disappointed when they come a part after two years.

If you've owned or used a Keen Aruba, please share your experience.

Keen Aruba

The Aruba has been discontinued.

The Keen Aruba is not available from the stores we monitor. It was last seen January 15, 2013 at Mountain Gear.

If you're looking for a new sandal, check out the best reviewed current models.