Keen Bryce WP

Best pair of Keens that I own. I own five pair of…

Summary

Best pair of Keens that I own.

Pros

• Style
  • Fit
  • Comfort
  • Waterproof

Cons

• None

I own five pair of Keen shoes. Needless to say, I'm a big fan. Each pair has its uses and all perform well for those uses but the Bryce is my favorite pair because they are so versatile.

I can wear them to church, out around town and of course, on the trail. They are some of the most comfortable shoes I have ever worn and perform very well on either the trail or around town. I really like the fact that hey are waterproof but also breathable enough so my feet do not get hot. The best part is that I bought them at Eddie Bauer on cyber Monday and got 40% off!

I would highly recommend this shoe!

rated 5.00 of 5 stars All Bryce WP versions

In addition to the 1 men's review above, there is 1 review for another version of the Bryce WP. Read all reviews »

Designed to help you move fast and light on the trail, the women's Keen Bryce Waterproof Hiking Shoes offer waterproof protection and sturdy support while you tackle a challenging hike.

When your daypack is light and your load is small, why torture your toes with a burly hiking boot when you could enjoy every step in the KEEN Bryce WP Hiking Shoe instead' A lightweight upper meets a burly sole and sturdy construction so you can admire the hoodoo spires without needing a voodoo spell to cure aching toes at the end of the day.

On Sale. Free Shipping. Keen Men's Bryce WP FEATURES of the Keen Men's Bryce WP Waterproof nubuck leather upper Keen dry waterproof, breathable membrane Removable metatomical dual density EVA footbed TPU stability shank Dual density compression molded EVA midsole Board lasted keen zorb strobel Non-marking rubber outsole SPECIFICATIONS of the Keen Men's Bryce WP Weight: 17 oz / 482 g

The Bryce WP is ready for adventure at a moment?s notice with a KEEN.Dry waterproof, breathable membrane and non-marking tread that clings to the trail. A TPU stability shank offers superior support in this comfy light hiker.

- RockCreek

These streamlined, lightweight hiking shoes are designed with a nubuck leather upper and Keen Dry waterproof, breathable membrane, so you can explore all regions of the globe at a moment's notice. Removable metatomical dual density EVA footbed delivers protective cushioning, and the TPU stability shank offers evenly distributed support for comfort on and off the trail. Non-marking rubber outsole provides maximum traction on a variety of terrain, wet or dry. Imported.

- L.L.Bean