Best pair of Keens that I own. I own five pair of…

Summary

Best pair of Keens that I own.

Pros

• Style
  • Fit
  • Comfort
  • Waterproof

Cons

• None

I own five pair of Keen shoes. Needless to say, I'm a big fan. Each pair has its uses and all perform well for those uses but the Bryce is my favorite pair because they are so versatile.

I can wear them to church, out around town and of course, on the trail. They are some of the most comfortable shoes I have ever worn and perform very well on either the trail or around town. I really like the fact that hey are waterproof but also breathable enough so my feet do not get hot. The best part is that I bought them at Eddie Bauer on cyber Monday and got 40% off!

I would highly recommend this shoe!

rated 5.00 of 5 stars All Bryce WP versions

In addition to the 1 men's review above, there is 1 review for another version of the Bryce WP. Read all reviews »