Keen Clearwater CNX

Versatile, well made, lightweight sandal, perfect…

Summary

Versatile, well made, lightweight sandal, perfect in the water or on land.

Pros

• Compact
  • Quality construction

Bought these a couple of weeks ago. I have enjoyed wearing them practically any time I can since then! I bought them because they are a perfect balance of protection for my feet, breathability, and light weight.  They only weigh a pound.

I just finished up a 4-day hike and I looked forward to putting them on every night in camp. I also found the minimal bulk to be a real plus when stuffing them in the outside pocket of my pack.

I have worn Keen shoes for a long time, but these are the first Keen sandals I have worn and I am definitely pleased with how they feel and wear with such minimal weight. I have found that I like the thin soles and minimalist construction that these shoes incorporate. With that said, some may find the soles a bit too thin for comfort while walking around in the woods with them.

Basically perfect if you are looking for a versatile camp shoe, or even everyday summer footwear.

Manufacturer's Description refers to the men's version

For wet hikes along rivers and lakes, KEEN introduces the Clearwater CNX. This low-profile hybrid sandal is made of a polyester webbing upper, PU midsole with a four-millimeter drop, and metatomical toe bridge in the footbed. The outsole has bi-directional flex grooves. With its bungee lace system, the Clearwater CNX is an easy-on-easy-off, breezy water sandal and is perfect for a playful romp along the river or shore.

Keen Clearwater CNX sandals bring the hybrid concept to a minimalist-inspired, lightweight platform that's designed to feel like an extension of the foot when you're gallivanting in wet environments.

- REI refers to the men's version

Whether you're scrubbing barnacles off the bottom of your boat or busy setting up a hammock in the backyard, lighten your load with the KEEN Men's Clearwater CNX Sandals. KEEN used its KEEN. CNX technology to combine light weight with supportive, foot-protecting features.

- Backcountry.com refers to the men's version

Free Shipping. Keen Men's Clearwater CNX Sandal FEATURES of the Keen Men's Clearwater CNX Sandal Washable polyester webbing upper Metatarsal ridge for natural underfoot support 4mm midsole drop Proprietary lightweight PU midsole compound for long lasting support and comfort TPU stability shank Multi-directional flex grooves for natural flexibility and improved ground contact Non-marking rubber outsole Contoured arch Razor siping for added traction Secure fit lace capture system with 2mm bungee lace Aegis microbe shield hydrophobic mesh lining SPECIFICATIONS of the Keen Men's Clearwater CNX Sandal Weight: 8.4 oz / 238 g

- Moosejaw refers to the men's version

A low-profile hybrid sandal with Keen.Connect technology, the Clearwater CNX lets the feet move naturally with improved ground contact and lightweight comfort.

- EMS refers to the men's version