Keen Jamestown

I have owned the Keen Jamestown nubuck sandal (with…

Materials: leather
Use: walking around the house, yard, grocery shopping, visits to the mall, beach, and numerous other activities. I'm 60 years old, so I don't do hiking!
Break-in Period: None
Weight: 135 pounds
Price Paid: About $70

I have owned the Keen Jamestown nubuck sandal (with the piece that goes around the heel) for 4 years and they are incredible. They are extremely comfortable with great arch support. I'm impressed! That being said, I'm not easily impressed! They go everywhere and I find they are stable in most wet weather conditions; however, I've not worn them in snow, but I do wear them all summer long. They also didn't need breaking in which was great. When does one come across a shoe that doesn't need breaking in? Anyway, Keens are my favorite shoes and my feet never hurt or get tired in them.

Description of Keen Jamestown Nubuck Sandal - Women'sThese hybrid sandals fit you like gloves and provide protection, function and freedom for your feet Features:Strappy, waterproof leather uppers are lined with hydrophobic foam for comfort and fit; buckles adjust the fit Patented rubber toe guards protect feet from rocks, uneven terrain---even bike toe clips EVA midsoles provide cushioning while Aegis™ anti-microbial footbeds help keep foot odor under control Carbon-rubber outsoles offer long-lasting durability; knife-cut siping delivers reliable traction on wet surfaces Average weight is per pair based on size 7. Imported.

- US Outdoor Store refers to the women's version

Keen Jamestown

The Jamestown has been discontinued.

The Keen Jamestown is not available from the stores we monitor. It was last seen July 9, 2008 at US Outdoor Store.

If you're looking for a new sport sandal, check out the best reviewed current models.