I bought my pair of Keen's having never owned a pair…

Price Paid: $60 Cdn

I bought my pair of Keen's having never owned a pair and I must say I will for sure be a repeat customer when my current pair needs replacing.  They are a bit uncomfortable at first if you are not used to closed toed sandals as I was.  But once you get use to them and break them in they are fantastic for hiking.

I went on a trip to the zoo during the summer and wore them and they were fantastic for all the walking I did.

So far I have found only 2 drawbacks to these sandals.  First, if you are walking in sand or gravel (ie. on a beach) the sandals hold sand badly as the toe is closed and sand can't be flung out while you walk.

Secondly, and rather minor, the tan lines from wearing these are quite noticeable, so put sunblock on your feet.