Keen Revel Boots

I now own two pairs of these boots. One to wear at…

Pros

• Comfort
  • Size
  • Waterproof
  • Ease of donning and doffing

Cons

• Appearance, they are not the most stylish

I now own two pairs of these boots. One to wear at work and one to wear out playing. I work as a firefighter / captain at a fire station that responds into the world famous Kenecott Copper Pit. We can respond into to muddy snowy conditions from a dry clear day.

I also use my Keen boots to play in. Everything from ice fishing to snowmobiling and snowshoeing. These boots have not failed and I've put them thru the numbers. I have a very wide foot and I'm difficult to fit. So, I totally am a happy customer. I really don't care that they are not the most styling boots, as I don't spend that much time in Park City....

The boots are easy on an off and very comfortable to walk in. I can wear an extra pair of thick wool socks or just my regular socks and don't notice a change in fit. My feet have not been cold in five years since I've owned them.

Good Luck on your trail !!!!

Visit Keen's Men's Revel Boots page.

CLOSEOUTS . Warm, dry and incredibly supportive, you'll revel in fierce winter conditions while wearing Keen's Revel winter boots. 200g KEEN.WARM insulation and three layers of heat trapping materials underfoot prevent frigid feet in the woods or while shoveling driveway snowdrifts. Available Colors: DARK EARTH/GARGOYLE. Sizes: 7, 7.5, 8, 8.5, 9, 9.5, 10, 10.5, 11, 11.5, 12, 13.

- Sierra Trading Post refers to the men's version

For superior traction, warmth and breathability all in one sturdy, winter-ready hiking boot, pull on the Men's Keen Revel Boots, grab your snow shovel and hit the driveway. Constructed with a waterproof nubuck leather upper and Keen.Dry! waterproof, breathable lining, these ankle-high men's winter boots keep your feet toasty and dry during even the iciest of blizzards and cold weather. Keen.Warm 200 gram insulation adds yet another barrier to keep out the cold, while patented toe protection and a compression molded EVA midsole provide your feet with the stone-stubbing protection and hiking support they need any time of year. Not to mention, the Keen.DCR dual climate rubber outsole gives your hike added traction by hardening in the cold to bite into packed snow and ice underfoot. For a superb lace up winter hiking boot thatwith built-in TPU stability shank and wool felt footbedpull on a pair of the Keen Revel Boots for men and wander off and into the woods in confidence.

- Altrec Outlet refers to the men's version

For winter-hikes or jaunts to the local hangout, Keen's Revel Boot keeps you warm and comfortable during cold, damp outings. Crafted with Trapolater underfoot insulation with 200g KEEN.WARM insulation for total warmth and a KEEN.DRY waterproof breathable membrane, your feet remain dry so your adventure isn't compromised.

- Mountain Gear refers to the men's version

It's so cold that the thermometer on your front porch can't even tell you how cold it is anymore, but that's not going to stop you from getting out of the house to enjoy the pristine quiet of winter. The designers at Keen built the Revel Boots to keep your feet feeling good in frigid conditions, so you can enjoy the outdoors while your toes still think they're in bed.

- Backcountry.com refers to the men's version