Keen Revel Boots

I now own two pairs of these boots. One to wear at…

• Comfort
  • Size
  • Waterproof
  • Ease of donning and doffing

• Appearance, they are not the most stylish

I now own two pairs of these boots. One to wear at work and one to wear out playing. I work as a firefighter / captain at a fire station that responds into the world famous Kenecott Copper Pit. We can respond into to muddy snowy conditions from a dry clear day.

I also use my Keen boots to play in. Everything from ice fishing to snowmobiling and snowshoeing. These boots have not failed and I've put them thru the numbers. I have a very wide foot and I'm difficult to fit. So, I totally am a happy customer. I really don't care that they are not the most styling boots, as I don't spend that much time in Park City....

The boots are easy on an off and very comfortable to walk in. I can wear an extra pair of thick wool socks or just my regular socks and don't notice a change in fit. My feet have not been cold in five years since I've owned them.

Good Luck on your trail !!!!

Keen Men's Revel Boots

The Keen Men's Revel Boots is not available from the stores we monitor. It was last seen October 30, 2013 at Sierra Trading Post.

If you're looking for a new winter boot, check out the best reviewed current models.