These are so comfy and I always have some kind of…

Materials: soft leather
Use: travel,walking,shopping,cute
Break-in Period: none

These are so comfy and I always have some kind of issues with shoe-blisters, rubbing etc. Just make sure you get a half size smaller because they are soft leather and do stretch out a little. I LOVE THEM :)

I got them a couple years ago and can't find them anymore. If anyone know where to buy them let me know. Thanks.

When I tried on these shoes, I bought a half size…

When I tried on these shoes, I bought a half size smaller than usual because they felt sloppy on my feet. The smaller size was a bit sloppy, but I liked them so much I bought them any way.

I wore them for about 4 hours and the back strap was so stretched out that it wouldn't stay up. I wet the strap and let it dry but that still didn't work to well. If anyone has had a similar problem, I would like to remedy this. Thanks