Keen Rosarita

These are so comfy and I always have some kind of…

Materials: soft leather
Use: travel,walking,shopping,cute
Break-in Period: none

These are so comfy and I always have some kind of issues with shoe-blisters, rubbing etc. Just make sure you get a half size smaller because they are soft leather and do stretch out a little. I LOVE THEM :)

I got them a couple years ago and can't find them anymore. If anyone know where to buy them let me know. Thanks.

When I tried on these shoes, I bought a half size…

When I tried on these shoes, I bought a half size smaller than usual because they felt sloppy on my feet. The smaller size was a bit sloppy, but I liked them so much I bought them any way.

I wore them for about 4 hours and the back strap was so stretched out that it wouldn't stay up. I wet the strap and let it dry but that still didn't work to well. If anyone has had a similar problem, I would like to remedy this. Thanks

If you're tired of slipping and tripping in your casual leather soled sandals, Keen's Rosarita offers a better grip on your summer fun. The Rosarita features a woven leather upper like many casual sandals and shoes, but that's where the similarities stop. Slip your foot inside and you'll notice an ergonomically shaped metatomical footbed with exceptional support and comfort. Beneath the footbed is a cushioned compression molded EVA midsole that minimizes the shocks of repeated foot strike, a critical component if you're up on your feet all day. Beneath everything is a cool and functional tire-tread lug outsole that keeps your feet solidly planted beneath you even on varied surfaces. Whether you're shopping or hanging out with friends, Keen's Rosarita won't trip you up on slick surfaces like conventional leather soled footwear.

- Altrec Outdoors

Free Shipping. Keen Women's Rosarita Sandals (Spring 2007) The Keen Women's Rosarita Shoe bringa a whole new meaning to huarache styling. Light and airy woven uppers feel immediately broken-in, and are supported by Keen s metatomical footbed. The EVA midsole cusions your feet with every step, while the rubber outsole features a spin on the original radial tire design, keeping your traction solid. Features Metatomical footbed Compression molded EVA midsole Patented toe protection Tire-tread lug design Anti-slip non-marking carbon-rubber outsole with inset linen fabric Unlined leather uppers 8.8 oz / 260 grams

Keen Rosarita

The Rosarita has been discontinued.

The Keen Rosarita is not available from the stores we monitor. It was last seen May 4, 2008 at Altrec Outdoors.

If you're looking for a new sandal, check out the best reviewed current models.