Kiss My Face Natural Mineral Sunblock Lotion SPF 30

Let your child enjoy summer's sunny days with the natural Kiss My Face Kids' Defense Mineral SPF 30 Sunscreen. This bottle boasts broad sun protection without the use of harmful substances that harm children's skin. Natural mineral sunscreen means Kiss My Face didn't use any nanoparticles, phthalates, fragrances, artificial colors, or animal ingredients.

Now your kids can have all the fun in the sun they want! The Natural Mineral Sunblock Lotion from Kiss My Face offers safe, natural protection from the sun's harmful rays. PRODUCT FEATURES: No nanoparticles, phthalates, fragrances, artificial colors or any animal ingredients Not tested on animals Gluten free Biodegradable Active Ingredients: Titanium Dioxide (a natural mineral sunblock. NO CHEMICALS!!) SPF 30

- Appalachian Outdoors

Kiss My Face Natural Mineral Sunblock Lotion SPF 30

The Kiss My Face Natural Mineral Sunblock Lotion SPF 30 is not available from the stores we monitor. It was last seen June 29, 2016 at Appalachian Outdoors.

"Lazy. And Damn Good Looking"—Meet Andy, Backpacker, Geographer, Reviewer of the Month

Black Rock Gear The Original Review