Kiss My Face Sport Spray SPF 50

Kiss My Face Sports Spray SPF 50 sunscreen is designed for active people. It goes on easily and dries in seconds so you're ready for any adventure. Water-resistant and sweat-resistant formula won't run into your eyes and sting. Provides broad spectrum UVA and UVB protection. Biodegradable sunscreen is paraben free and phthalate free; does not contain artificial fragrances. Kiss My Face Sports Spray SPF 50 sunscreen is not tested on animals.

Don't hide from the sun. Get outside and stay there all day if you want to. The Sport Spray SPF 50 from Kiss My Face offers maximum sun protection combined with the burn-cooling properties of aloe vera. This spray was made especially for active people. PRODUCT FEATURES: Clear, no-mess spray Goes on quickly and dries in seconds Sweat and water resistant Broad spectrum UVA/UVB protection Retains SPF after40 minutes in the water No parabens No artificial colors or fragrances No nanoparticles No animal ingredients or testing Gluten free Biodegradable Active Ingredients: Octinoxate (7.5%), Oxybenzone (7.5%), Octisalate (5.0%), Avobenzone (1.0%)

- Appalachian Outdoors

Kiss My Face Sport Spray SPF 50

The Kiss My Face Sport Spray SPF 50 is not available from the stores we monitor. It was last seen December 16, 2014 at Backcountry.com.

If you're looking for a new sunscreen, check out the best reviewed current models.