Kiss My Face Sun Spray SPF30

The Spray On Oil Sun Screen Spf 30 from Kiss My Face is a small bottle of spray on sunscreen that packs a powerful punch to keep your body free of the sun's overbearing rays. This spray is crafted without using any of the negative aspects like animal testing centers, parabens, and Phthalate. The Spray On Oil Sun Screen Spf 30 is perfect for tossing right into your bag and using as you see the sun creeping out. PRODUCT FEATURES: Size:4.00 oz Active Ingredients- Octinoxate 7.5%, Octisalate 5.00%, Homosalate 3.0%, Avobenzone 2.0% UVA and UVB protection Water resistant Gluten free ingredients Paraben free Phthalate free Sls free Vegan friendly No animal testing No artificial fragrances

- Appalachian Outdoors

The Kiss My Face Sun Spray Oil Sunscreen keeps your skin protected and glistening when you're under the sun all day. Antioxidant Defenders provide sun protection that's healthy for your skin, and avocado oil gives your skin a beautiful sheen.

Kiss My Face SunSpray Lotion with SPF 30 is an easy to apply sunscreen that offers paraben free UVA and UVB protection, plus it's water resistant and fragrance free. It is the perfect sunscreen for those who play hard and enjoy the outdoors!

- Ramsey Outdoor

SUN SPRAY SPF 30 Water Resistant and fragrance-free, this product was created for purely selfish reasons. We're an outdoorsy bunch at Kiss My Face and we wanted a sunscreen with a high sun protection factor that is easy and quick to apply, invisible, water resistant, fragrance-free, and as natural as possible. We're hoping it's what you want, too. Protects Against UVA & UVB.As always, our products contain no animal ingredients, artificial colors, or unnecessary chemicals and were not tested on animals.

- Vargo Outdoors