Klattermusen Mithril Sweater

I bought this sweater to replace my Arc'Teryx softshell…

Fabric: schoeller and Kevlar
Price Paid: 319 euro (freight incl.)

I bought this sweater to replace my Arc'Teryx softshell because I lost my faith in fashion and wanted function for a change. See their web site for a good explanation of their Massflow Safety Strategy (http://www.klattermusen.se/eng/index.shtml).

They give a Massflow Resistance rating to all their products, which makes a lot more sense then just "wind-proof." I want something that protects me from the wind, but still cools me down when I feel sweaty or hot when being very active. This sweater does just that! I only have it for a few days, but I went on a hike during the weekend in the sun, wind and a bit of rain and decided never to leave this at home! This is becoming the best thing I have together with my Hilleberg tent.

Swedish products are really used in bad weather and nasty places AND they survive it too!!

And also: customer service is the best you could imagine. Fast, very usefull, to the point and very friendly!!!

Klattermusen Mithril Sweater

No price on record.

The Klattermusen Mithril Sweater is not available from the stores we monitor.

If you're looking for a new soft shell jacket, check out the best reviewed current models.