Kuhl Rydr Pant

This was my first Kuhl pant. I have several other…

Summary

This was my first Kuhl pant. I have several other Kuhl products based on how great these pants fit. These are the most comfortable pant I have ever owned.

Pros

• Fit is perfect.
  • Like the angle in the knee
  • Lightweight for spring summer and fall
  • Pockets in all the right places for knives, phone, billfold and change

Cons

• A little light for winter
  • A bit pricey

Love the fit. Wear great on hikes and look great on evenings out. Has a European snap at the waist that was a little concern but they have an inside button that keeps them well fitting at the waist. I usually wear jeans but find myself wearing these first whenever they are clean.

Great fall and winter outdoor pant. a little light for the winter. Knees are prebent which seems to make a better fit in the leg. I tore a very small hole on a nail when I first bought them. The hole has never gotten larger or frayed terribly.

Overall these are a five star pant. Love them all the time.

FromSagetoSnow

I always lust after these pants but haven't bit the bullet yet b/c of the price tag. I'm glad they measure up.

1 year ago

Great fitting pants, and rugged. Style never hurts,…

Summary

Great fitting pants, and rugged. Style never hurts, either.

Pros

• Fit
  • Comfort
  • Durability

Cons

• Price
  • Availability
  • Belt loops

I notice no problems moving in these pants. Usually I hve trouble with pants binding or creeping during use, but these stay put.

Nifty Italian snap keeps them closed and an extra inside button is there for reliability.

Right side leg has cell phone pocket, could be used for a knife, too.

Only bad thing is the belt loops are too small for my favorite belt(but the belt is a little on the wide side anyway)