L.L.Bean Winter Walker

This is my first pair of snowshoes and I'll have to…

Summary

This is my first pair of snowshoes and I'll have to say I'm impressed with the quality and ease of adjustment these snowshoes have.

Pros

• Seemingly great quality
  • Ease of adjustment
  • Good design

Cons

• So far, none

I bought these snowshoes three years ago and have had a blast with them, both in the woods and open fields. So easy to just step in, tighten, and away I go. The built-in crampons mean ice (which I've used these on) is no problem whatsoever.

I'd recommend these to anyone. There may be better out there, but for entry level and price these are tough to beat.

I just got the L.L Bean Winter Walker 16 snowshoes…

I just got the L.L Bean Winter Walker 16 snowshoes for my 2-year-old son. I must say I am very impressed with the make, binding setup and size.

The binding setup lets you adjust it to three different setting. My son is in a size 7 boot and the smallest setting fits perfect.

The size of the snowshoe is smaller then most other kids snowshoes but still will hold up to 60lb.The smaller size was great for my son was able to walk in them with little change in his stance.

If you are looking for a snowshoe to start a young kid in winter walks this is the best one I have found.

If you've owned or used a L.L.Bean Winter Walker, please share your experience.