L.L.Bean Winter Walker

This is my first pair of snowshoes and I'll have to…

Summary

This is my first pair of snowshoes and I'll have to say I'm impressed with the quality and ease of adjustment these snowshoes have.

Pros

• Seemingly great quality
  • Ease of adjustment
  • Good design

Cons

• So far, none

I bought these snowshoes three years ago and have had a blast with them, both in the woods and open fields. So easy to just step in, tighten, and away I go. The built-in crampons mean ice (which I've used these on) is no problem whatsoever.

I'd recommend these to anyone. There may be better out there, but for entry level and price these are tough to beat.

rated 5.00 of 5 stars All Winter Walker versions

In addition to the 1 men's review above, there is 1 review for another version of the Winter Walker. Read all reviews »

Our most affordable snowshoes are easy to put on and come in sizes to fit the whole family, so you can walk your favorite trails all winter long. Aluminum frames feature a rockered shape that allows a more natural stride and reduces impact on your joints. Aluminum crampons bite into ice and crusty snow for traction on slippery terrain. Improved bindings have a unique heel strap that securely centers your foot over the snowshoe for superior stability and easy on/off. Binding toe offers 270A rotation for a smooth stride that won't fling snow up your back. Strong 6000-grade anodized-aluminum frame. Rugged decking material is abrasion and puncture resistant. 25" model approx. 4 lb. 2 oz. per pair. Imported. 22" Carries 80 to 150 lb. 26" Carries 120 to 200 lb. 30" Carries 170 to 250 lb. 36" Carries 200 to 280 lb.

- L.L.Bean

L.L.Bean Men's Winter Walker

The L.L.Bean Men's Winter Walker is not available from the stores we monitor. It was last seen June 2, 2014 at L.L.Bean.

If you're looking for a new recreational snowshoe, check out the best reviewed current models.