La Sportiva ATS 116 Trex

Got this pair out of curiousity about the price. I…

Materials: leather
Use: work shoes
Break-in Period: two days
Weight: 3.2 lbs
Price Paid: US $69

Got this pair out of curiousity about the price. I ordered it from a popular Internet oudoor shop. It was made in Italy. I got wide feet and when it arrived and I tried it on, it felt cramped. I loosened the laces and felt little relief. Told my brother to break it in because he's got narrow feet. The upshot of it all was that after a day with him I tried it on again and what a surprise I got! The damn shoes fitted my feet perfectly. I am wearing it day in and day out now and noticed that it is getting more comfortable each day. The leather sort of stretched comfortably with the rubber stabilizers according to the shape of my feet. For that price, I'll give it an extra star. Next thing, I'll try it in one of my hiking sorties. Am still hiking with my Tecnica Arrow though.