Great so long as you never intend to actually use…

Materials: Leather, rubber
Use: Big wall aid climbs
Break-in Period: little--1 day

Great so long as you never intend to actually use them. I had a pair, tested them on some local crags and managed to climb up to French 6a no probs (and I don't do a lot better with full rock shoes on), and then headed off to some big walls, which I imagine is what they were designed for. Two hours into use the toes opened up, and two days later they were held together with Duck Tape. My partner's 5-year-old Vans Skateboard shoes faired much better. Only good news was that La Sportiva made no argument and gave me a full refund. I got the impression I was not the first to complain.

P.S. I also saw maybe five others in the camp trying to repair theirs as well....i.e. it is not that I had a bad sample.

Good luck.